Both-brained marketer who balances head and heart to drive brand and business growth
Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Commercial Officer | Growth Hack
Deepak has driven over $2.5 billion in incremental profitable revenue so far in his career.
Named to the Ad Age 2014 Marketer A-List, Deepak is a global brand builder, proven demand generation marketer and digital change agent with a 20+ year track record of delivering transformational and revenue-enhancing work at several blue chip companies including PepsiCo, Visa, CVSHealth, Kraft Foods and General Mills.
SELECTED ACHIEVEMENT HIGHLIGHTS
– Conceptualized, created and successfully launched Sierra Mist, a mega beverage brand generating $1 billion in revenue and driving $130 million in economic value for PepsiCo. Brand revenues are currently over $2 billion.
– Redefined and successfully launched Pepsi Max (now Pepsi Zero Sugar) globally across several markets. The brand has revenues in excess of $1 billion and is one of the fastest-growing products in the PepsiCo beverage portfolio.
– Turned two struggling, multi-billion-dollar global beverage trademarks into top-performing powerhouses with sustained double-digit growth and $150+ million each in incremental revenue.
– Built a start-up, natural and organic food and beverage business unit from ground up, driving significant double-digit revenue growth.
– Authored and globally executed a blueprint on “how to build long-term brands in a short-term world” to step-change organizational capability and bench strength.